Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Shop Update!!


Finally!!  I am sooo done!  My shop is loaded with Little Ladies and dress-up apparel.  I cannot tell you how good it feels to finally get them all finished!  This week has been a wirlwind of activity in my house and it seem like not a square inch was left unaffected by pieces of fabric, bits of lace and ribbon.   Even my sweat pants were adorned with remnants of embroidery thread!

Our computer has been a bit of a nasty bear though, and what should have taken a few hours to upload and organize, took me the better part of the weekend to finish.  However, everything came together nicely, and I'm happy with the end result.



Each Little Lady was carefully created, from the detailed embroidery stitches to the tiny working buttons on her shoes.  When the girls were dressed, they each had a turn posing for their photo shoot.  I don't know about them, but I love that part!

All the outfits were made and then embellished with lovely Japanese lace and embroidery thread.  You'll even spot a tiny silver bee on one cardi and a little silver watering can on another!  My lovely mum outdid herself too!  She knitted so many little cardi's, berets and caps, and even made a nightie and mop cap.  All the skirts and peasant blouses are her creations too!

Hope you enjoy!